|Occupation||Fragment of Duke MacGahan's memory|
|Age||Unknown (presumably 10 or less)|
|“||There was a crooked man and he walked a crooked mile!||”|
Fluffy (フラフィー Furafii) is a little boy David finds in the abandoned hospital in The Crooked Man. He is waiting for his mother, who never shows up.
In the end Fluffy is revealed to be a fragment of Duke's memory.
Fluffy acts like a child of his age and he is very cheerful. He immediately warms up to David and follows him everywhere during the stage. Like David, he loves his mother dearly. He acted brave for the sake of appeasing his mother and be the man she wanted him to be. Initially, he wouldn't leave the hospital until his mother came for him. The name "Fluffy" was given to him because of his fluffy hair.
David encounters Fluffy in the abandoned hospital. He is wandering around because his mother told him to wait and she hasn't arrived yet. After finding him, he follows David everywhere. When going to the bathroom, Fluffy becomes trapped by the Crooked Man and is saved by David. The Crooked Man later kidnaps him and takes him to the roof. David finds them and tries to shoot the creature with a gun, but it proves to be difficult since a frightened Fluffy is running around in circles. If David shoots the Crooked Man enough times without shooting Fluffy, he gives up and leaves very upset when he realizes his mother is never coming for him and actually abandoned him.
He later appears in Stage 4, wandering as he sing-songs the original Crooked Man song and seemingly ignoring Paul's askings about David's whereabouts. After finishing singing, he guides Paul to where David is.
- Fluffy represents David's feelings of abandonment by his mother.
- A note in the abandoned hospital asks mothers to stop leaving their babies outside, hinting toward the fact that Fluffy's mother abandoned him and is never coming back.
- Fluffy says that his nickname is Fluffy because his hair is all fluffy like a towel.
- An official art shows that David has fluffy hair.
- Fluffy is the only fragment of Duke's past that didn't have an option to judge his fate by players choice or a happy ending as David didn't get the chance to help him find his mother.
- Fluffy mentions he's about 3 feet tall
- In "The Sandman" Lullaby mentions David having fluffy hair as a child which supports Fluffy's name